Sunday, 2017-03-26, 7:54 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS

Main | Language, alphabet, configurations, etc... - Forum | Registration | Login

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum » General » God's Calculator » Language, alphabet, configurations, etc...
Language, alphabet, configurations, etc...
cyberpunkDate: Wednesday, 2014-02-12, 6:55 AM | Message # 1
Group: Checked
Have you ever considered using different languages and alphabet sets? In theory I think some of the more ancient languages would provide much more mathematically "miraculous" results since they are "closer to the source". And some of the languages were possibly created by ancient people with numerology in mind to begin with. I'm trying to research what would be best alphabet/language for this. Any ideas?

And have you experimented with different grid layouts for drawing the sigils?

Master484Date: Wednesday, 2014-02-12, 1:19 PM | Message # 2
Group: Administrators
Yes, since the first release of this program people have asked for different languages/alphabets and grid layouts. :)

But I have a lot of different projects going on, and have not had the time to upgrade the God's Calculator...and right now it's programmed with Liberty Basic, and I have a long time ago moved to a better programming language called BlitzPlus, and don't want to use Liberty Basic anymore...and so, when/if I decide to upgrade the GC, I must also translate/re-write the whole thing to BlitzPlus...which should be quite easy, but it'll also take some time...one entire month I would say (code translation + upgrades to program).

But I might actually do it this year, because I have some cool ideas for it...

About the languages, I think Hebrew alphabets would be cool, it's the language from the Bible-land and has cool looking letters...Normal PC keyboards don't have them of course, but a "click-click alphabet table" could be added to the program. :)

And about different grids besides the "pyramid model", maybe, but I like the pyramid one the most....Once I briefly experimented with a square grid (with pen and paper), but then lost interest to it, the pyramid model simply gave the most impressive results, so I chose it.

But other languages have different alphabet amounts, so maybe a different shaped grid could be used for them...

cyberpunkDate: Monday, 2014-02-17, 6:34 AM | Message # 3
Group: Checked
I've been wondering, what made you choose to put the letter "Z" where it is on the pyramid?

Master484Date: Monday, 2014-02-17, 2:29 PM | Message # 4
Group: Administrators
There was no space left anywhere else in the pyramid, so I made it " Z = S ".
It was the most logical solution, the two letters are similar, and sound almost like the same...

But also there were some "gnostic reasons":
Z = GOD = 156.
S = Serpent in the garden of Eden (the voice of the True God)

And also it makes "SZ", which can be seen to represent many things such as the DNA string, the "serpent bloodline", electricity, or even the Mark of Cain. smile

Forum » General » God's Calculator » Language, alphabet, configurations, etc...
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Copyright M484 Games © 2017