Sunday, 2017-06-25, 3:14 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS

Main | Are there easy tutorials for the new version? - Forum | Registration | Login

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum » M484 Game Creation System » Game Making » Are there easy tutorials for the new version?
Are there easy tutorials for the new version?
nasubi34700Date: Friday, 2015-01-02, 10:29 PM | Message # 1
Group: Users
It would be great if there was new tutorials how to make a shooter game with it.

Master484Date: Saturday, 2015-01-03, 10:36 PM | Message # 2
Group: Administrators
Hi nasubi34700 and welcome to the forum.

Yes, it would be good if there were more tutorials. But making good tutorials takes a lot of time, and unfortunately I don't have so much free time in my hands anymore. All of these programs here are "hobby projects" that I have been developing in my free time...and at one point I actually worked "full time" on them, otherwise I couldn't have get them done. But a few months ago I took a break from programming and all other tasks that are related to these projects, and so there hasn't been any progress for some time now.

I have turned my attention to other things; right now this website and the programs have secondary importance to me.

But it's good to hear that some people out there are actually using the M484GCS; the latest version is quite powerful and has many advanced features...which would indeed need good tutorials so that people would know how to use them. But as I said, right now I don't have enough time or energy to continue this project...maybe in the future I'll return to it, but everything is uncertain at this point.

---

But of course this M484GCS "support forum" is still here, so if you have some simple questions like "how to do thing X", then just ask, and with some luck I might still remember how it works. cool

Forum » M484 Game Creation System » Game Making » Are there easy tutorials for the new version?
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Copyright M484 Games © 2017