Okay, so right now the M484GCS is at Version 1.1...
Some time ago I started making a "Demo Game" with it, but once again I decided to stop it, because the Editor is still too slow and clumsy to use...
The main issue in it are the many "ID numbers" for Objects, Scripts and Sounds; one has to constantly check the meaning of those ID numbers by going back and forth in the menus.
So a "visualizer" of some kind is needed for them.
And some other upgrades as well, to make things easier.
The next major update will hopefully add all these things, although first I might again have to make a minor update to address a series smaller problems that I found.
Time will tell.